Crowell & Moring’s “All Things Protest” podcast keeps you up to date on major trends in bid protest litigation, key developments in high-profile cases, and best practices in state and federal procurement. In this episode, hosts Rob Sneckenberg, Olivia Lynch, and Christian Curran highlight two developments that should provide contractors additional insight into agency procurement decisions: (1) the FY20 NDAA’s requirement for a “brief explanation” of task order awards below $5.5 million but above the Simplified Acquisition Threshold; and (2) GSA’s rollout of enhanced post-award feedback procedures known as IN-depth Feedback through Open Reporting Methods 2.0 (INFORM 2.0).
Materials Discussed in This Episode
- National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020, Sec. 874: Postaward Explanations for Unsuccessful Offerors for Certain Contracts
- General Services Administration, Acquisition Letter, IN-depth Feedback through Open Reporting Methods (INFORM 2.0), AL MV-20-02 (Feb. 5, 2020)
- General Services Administration, IN-depth Feedback through Open Reporting Methods Guide 2.0
- C&M’s Interactive Bid Protest Timeline
- See also All Things Protest: Debriefings (September 2018)